Tuesday, January 7, 2020

What is blocking me in the field of PLRT


What is my barrier in taking my client to their past lives? What is blocking me in the field of PLRT?

Session....

I am a black lady in Africa wearing weird clothes doing some black magic and harming people. I am not a good person. I am very rude and harsh with people but they respect me. Tribals come to me for black magic and they are afraid of me. It is a very small tribal area from very old times. I live alone in a hut. The whole life I did wrong to people. I died at the age of 60. My last thought was that only if I can have some peace. The lesson I learnt that one should be mild and work for light. My body was burnt by the people. I am going into the light. A Divine figure is smiling at me and guiding me to work more on spirituality, be more humble and helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment