Sunday, April 9, 2017

Past life story

Sense of belonging to old forts, recurrent dream of jumping of the cliff and past life link.
He said I have all of these feelings and I want to know the reason behind it…dr.vandana plz help me.
 Session…..
Year 1868, Jaisalmer.I am 7 year old prince. My mother calls me BhanuPratap. I am of 20 years. My father fixed my marriage with the daughter of Senapati. My mother is happy. I am getting married in palace. I feel my married life is not good. We do not sleep together because wife does not want to sleep with me. I think she is in love with somebody. It is five years of marriage and we do not have kids. I am 35 and going alone somewhere. I reach a Guffa, enter inside and start digging. I bury something. I come out empty handed. I ride back to the palace.  I am walking in corridor in the palace, it is dimly lit,I reach near end room. My wife is with a man in an intimate position. They are talking. I feel very bad. I return back. After few days, I gag my wife, drag her down the stairs, take her to the pond and drown her in water. I killed her. I spent whole night near the pond. Next day morning I tie that man with ropes, ride horse and drag him to the jungle. I am very angry. I left him in the jungle badly injured. I now climb up the hill. I am at the cliff. I jump of the cliff and fall to the ground. I hit many trees on the way. My left palm is injured badly.My head hit the ground. I am hurt badly and bleeding. I die. The lesson learnt is -- can’t get love by force. Patience is required.
Reorientation…..

Doctor Raghuvanshi,  I need to have patience in current life also. I will work on developing patience in life. I have birth mark on my left palm. I am feeling satisfied after session.

No comments:

Post a Comment