Friday, September 23, 2016

Past life regression therapist SunderNagar...09872880634

Fear  /Panic attack and Past life link...
A 43 year old man with Panic attack, fear of getting sick and recurrent dream of finding himself in ICU came for Past life regression. He said Dr.Raghuvanshi , I am tired of my fear now. Please help me .
SESSION…..
I am 35 years old man wearing orange clothes. I am doing Meditation in a small Shiva temple.The location is a small village with few mud huts somewhere in India and the year is 1884.I am not happy. It’s morning,I am teaching Sanskrit shlokas recitation to few children. Now I am alone in my small hut. Something is missing in my life.
Guided towards childhood ------ My mother died at the time of my birth. I don’t see my father in the hut. A couple brought me up but they are not my parents. I am around 10 years old.Few sadhus came to our village. They took me along with them to a very old Kali temple far away from the village. They told me she is your mother. I now stay there and work for them. Sadhus have very long hair, their bodies covered with ash and they often laugh loudly. They eat weird things. I am too afraid of them. I don’t want to live with them. I am 18 years of age. I run away from there and reach Shiva temple in the village. I want to do Tapsya but I can’t do because there is too much sadness in me. My life is very hard. I am lying on cot outside the hut for quite a long time. I am sad and there is too much burden on my heart. I want to go to Shiva temple but I can’t walk. I died at very old age. The villagers cremated me. My last thought is : Karm To Karna Hi Padta Hai.[One has to do the Deeds.]
REORIENTATION ……

He told I have unexplained sadness since childhood. My soul memory of time spent with those weird sadhus is cause of panic attack in present life. My long time bed ridden event of past, now comes in my recurrent dream(as I am growing old) as I am in ICU. He said thank you so much Dr.Vandana , for assisting me in understanding the cause of panic attack/ Fears since my teens. He felt he released them in session.

No comments:

Post a Comment