Wednesday, April 13, 2016

#HEIGHT ISSUE AND #PASTLIFE LINK.....An 18 year old girl came to find the reason of her short height and fear of swimming. All the members of her family are tall except her. Session: I am a 24 years old man living in a big house. I am leaving my home, it is dark outside. I have walked a long distance all alone and now I have reached a village. There are many small huts in the village. I enter one of the huts. There is a lady of my age in the hut. She serves me food. She is my wife. We had a love marriage and that is why I left my parent’s home. I had gone to take money from my parent’s home. It is India and the year is 1916. I am going in search of work. When I came back, I find that my wife is going along with Mukhiya of the village. She looks happy. I asked her to stay but she took all my money and went away. I am sitting alone and crying. There is no food to eat. The whole day I lay alone in the hut. It is night. My wife has come back. She has brought some food for me. I ate and went into deep sleep. (started crying with pain) The Mukhiya is holding both my legs. My wife is cutting both my thighs with a sharp knife. It is very painful. I am bleeding. Mukhiya is putting salt on my wounds. It’s so much pain. I am sinking. They are taking me out of the hut and threw me in the river on the outskirts of village. A fisherman took me out of the river. He takes care of me. I am going to my parent’s home with the help of fisherman. I am not able to walk. I walk with sticks. I cannot go out of home. I cannot work. I do nothing. After 5 months my wife comes back in my home. I forgive her. My parents don’t want her to stay. It’s night, my wife is asking me to take big money and return to the village hut again. I agree and take money. She is taking me to village holding my hand. It’s very painful to walk. I am almost dragged by her. Now we live in hut. I am ok because she stays with me. After few weeks she again left the hut. I waited for three days for her return. It’s midnight. I hold both the sticks and walk towards the same river. I jump and am drowned. I am dead. My last thought was don’t trust anybody and always value money. REORIENTATION She told I cannot take salt easily. The sight of salt makes me very uncomfortable. She is from a wealthy family but is not ready to buy expensive things. She is very hesitant in her birthday celebrations. She fears loss of money. She doesn’t trust friends/love. She told that now I know the reason of my short height and suddenly I feel lighter.


No comments:

Post a Comment