Saturday, July 5, 2014

PAST LIFE STORY, DHARAMSHALA, HP, INDIA....09872880634

Past life regression session under guidance of dr.vandana raghuvanshi, session is shared by the person who regressed.......
Few days back i started feeling that i needed past life regression,  I spoke to Dr.Vandana and took an appointment.
I had had discussed  a very strange experience i had with Dr.vandana , it happened  while i had travel led to another city for some training, I checked into the hotel late at night,as soon as i entered the room  in the hotel it felt very heavy, the air was too sticky.It was 11 pm when i checked in and soon after i got into bed, where i had this really strange experience of an immense energy field surrounding me , so strong that i could not move any limb, i was not scared but i could not understand what was going on , , after few yet very long minutes it had stopped. The next morning when i got up and drew back the curtains i saw a church and the cross right out of the window, after that for the next 3 days whenever i went out for my evening walk i went to that church and paid donation and respect.
On the 3rd night there was a problem with the curtains and i had to shift from that room, when i was picking up my stuff i felt a pat on my shoulder and a voice saying “ Don’t go”, since i am healer i realized they did not want to hurt me but maybe they needed me.anyways i left the room ,the new room was absolutely fine.
After reaching my home town i started to have regular dreams about 2 ladies and a man’s dead body who had disfigured faces and they wanted to know something from me, it was very scary, i discussed the same with Dr.Vandana but non of us could relate the experience to anything that had ever happened in my life.Before starting the session i had the same question of “ why did i have to suffer in this life so much though in all that 11 lives i had seen i had always been a direct or indirect victim, a good soul , then what and where things went wrong , i told Dr.Vandana i must have done something in some life “ and the answer is in the next lives i saw .
We started the session with a deep breathing exercise and some cleansing , while the cleansing was taking place there were blockages in the legs and especially the right knee which took more time to get cleansed , after that i was taken to a state of trans where i saw myself a 32 year old man who was looking at a tall stoned building having a feeling of “again i am here”.
I was a tall man with brown hair and white skin, wearing a hat , i was in Europe a place with stone pavements, looked like Italy. I walked with the help of a stick and i was limping , i had to know what happened to me so when i travlled back i saw a scene where near a beautiful square with lovely fountains and red flowers on stone waved road a horse cart went out of control , while i was trying to help control the cart i fell and the horse cart ran over my right leg and so i could no more walk properly and had to use the stick. I was asked to go to my childhood, i was a 12 year old boy , eldest of all other children in an orphanage , i was called Sam and i was very loved by the younger children and the care taker, i was a responsible and kind child who would take care of the younger kids in that place.
I was asked if i married but the answer was no and i never had anyone in my life.
The next important event in my life was my death i committed succide at the age of 38, the reason was i was too lonely, i was buried and my Grave stone read Samanuel .

After that dr.vandana guided me to the divine light , and blessed by master light. I got healing and guidance in light.

No comments:

Post a Comment