Monday, May 5, 2014

TESTIMONIAL FOR PAST LIFE THERAPY WITH DR.VANDANA RAGHUVANSHI..

1. I could relate my present circumstances of life to my past .Due to help of dr.vandana, Now I know myself more clearly. There were few questions I had in my mind about myself for many years , to which I have answers now Now .I feel very light and happy.
                                       ......Urmila, Shimla
2. In past life regression session with dr.vandana raghuvanshi, my understanding...
         *Connecting to oneself in a very different and deeper manner.
          *Good clarity on certain very imp. aspect of life.
           *Have found reasons for the things which normally go unnoticed. Now see thins differently.
           *It is worth to go to your past life . It gives great insight.
                                        .......Ambrish, Delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment